Andy and Emily chose to have their engagement shoot at Foremark Resevoir, and they couldn’t have picked a nicer winter’s day! Foremark is beautiful, and the soft afternoon light was just perfect to shoot in, lending a warm soft glow to the photos. You can read the whole story over on the blog here.
- A Derbyshire Countryside Engagement Shoot – Sara & Tom
- A Rural Derbyshire Engagement Shoot – Georgina & Andy
- What should we wear for our engagement shoot?
- Creative Lego and origami-inspired wedding at West Mill in Derby – Jenna and Joseph
- Rustic Tipi wedding at Cuttle Brook Farm in Swarkestone, Derby – Lottie and Adam